Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One Week Late and A Post Short

I am sorry I haven't posted in the over two weeks. I had finals last week and it was very hectic. I am sorry I didn't post. And then there was the whole Christmas thing and the cooking and leaving the clean up for someone else. I just decided to sit down and write this post. Also I wanted to recommend two new things I have recently become very interested in.

The first one is a book called Hero by Perry Moore. I am not that into comic books and comic book heroes but I had heard about from a show and I thought I would check it out. So I went to the Barnes and Noble and got it for me for Christmas. I came home and started to read it and it drew me in. I think that it is a really great book. If you were every a teenager you should read this book. Also if you like comics and comic heroes.

The second thing is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I went to see it because I love musicals. I also love bloody movies. I was watching it and all of a sudden I saw Anthony Stewart Head and I almost let out a fan girlish squeal but then I remembered I was a big strong man and I don't do that kind of thing. He was only on screen for a few moments but it was enough for any Buffy person. The movie ended and my head was reeling. It was a weird head trip and if you like movies that leave you thinking you should go and see this. Also if you love OMWF then you will love Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Talk At You Later,

Claude (the_chosen_1)

1 comment:

Buffysmglover said...

All hail Depp and Bonham Carter!